Contguard is leading innovation in the supply chain industry by enabling enterprises with end-to-end digital management of their goods-in-transit. Backed by an A-list of strategic and venture capital investors, Contguard enables enterprises with digital management of their goods-in-transit. We use IoT, big data and software analytics to provide actionable insights that help importers and exporters take their supply chain to new levels of efficiency, transparency and control. Contguard is supporting global brands and enterprises in industries across automotive, fast moving consumer goods, electronics, cosmetics, pharma and more.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing and dynamic go-to-market team to shape our customers’ experience and support our growing business.
- Manage the post-sales relationship for key named accounts to actively drive customer satisfaction, retention and value creation. Serve as the primary client contact and advocate for day to day and escalated issues and requests.
- Meet assigned targets for revenue and growth objectives in assigned accounts.
- Ensure customer receives the up-most value from Contguard services.
- Leverage internal company resources to help customers optimize their investment, ensure program objectives are being met and solutions deliver value to their organizations.
- Account management - account planning, proactive client communications, issue remediation and containment, on-going commercial management
- Commercial Planning - shipment forecast and revenue forecast; commercial renewals, new opportunity identification; Pipeline and activity management in CRM
- Program management – Guide customers through program setup (Route, escalation procedures), expectations and change management procedures; coordinate involvement of internal resources (mainly sales, operations and accounting)
- Successful record in delivering customer success to Fortune 1000 companies, combining measurable results, strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Highly energetic, self-starter, takes ownership, able to successfully work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to listen and develop clear and creative solutions to complex problems
- Excellent organizational and program management skills with strict attention to details, commitment to excellence, and impeccable integrity.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to tailor message formats and contents to the audience and get heard
- Willingness to travel ca. 30% to build high impact customer engagements.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in CS, Industrial and Management Engineering or another related field.
- Outstanding English written and oral communications. Knowledge of the German, Italian language is an advantage.
- Understanding business analytics, big data, supply chain industry, Software as a Service, GPS technology - a plus