Contguard is an AI-based IoT technology company enabling supply chain visibility & control for manufacturers over goods in transit
Backed by an A-list of strategic and venture capital investors. We use IoT, big data and software analytics to provide actionable insights that help importers and exporters take their supply chain to new levels of efficiency, transparency, and control. Contguard is supporting global brands and enterprises in industries across automotive, fast moving consumer goods, electronics, cosmetics, pharma, Defense industries and more.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing and dynamic go-to-market team to shape our customers’ experience and support our growing business.
- Detection and Driving new business opportunities through direct sales in the region
- Developing and executing named account penetration plans to meet sales quota in territories
- Working with own as well as marketing and customer success
- Managing the end-to-end sales cycle with a particular focus on prospecting and closing sales.
- Identifying and building relationships with key influencers and decision makers, gaining knowledge about companies and needs
- Selling the company vision, demonstrating our solutions, understanding the customer pains and providing insightful observations that can drive customer value
Distributor network management in the region.
- Working for the last 5 years for a leading supply chain solutions provider.
- Successful record in leading enterprise software sales, developing new territory and relationships at all organizational levels.
- Highly energetic, self-starter, takes ownership, able to successfully work independently and as part of a team
- Business-driven mindset with a commitment to excellence in sales, strict attention to details, and impeccable integrity. Sales activity focus on hunting and closing skills to meet sales goals
- Willingness to travel ca. 25% to build high-impact customer engagements.
- Experience working with CRM as repository of information to track and plan engagements, progress and outlook
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS, Industrial and Management Engineering or any related field. MBA - an advantage
- Outstanding English written and oral communications. Knowledge of the German, Italian languages is an advantage.
- Understanding business analytics, big data, supply chain industry, Software as a Service, GPS technology - a plus